Dedicated Offsite Space for Team Meetings & Events
Bring your team together for a day, week or longer – our dedicated offsite venue is the perfect place for working sessions, meetings and even creative content production.
Flexible furniture allows all types of room usage – including row style seating for presentations, education rows of desks, lounge/cocktail and large round-table conferences (up to 20 people seated around the same tables.)
Load in/out through dedicated street entrances from King Street or rear alley. Exposed brick with large windows on 3 walls (with blackout blinds) + large open kitchen/bar, lounge furnishings, AV + moveable 6’x4′ stage.
- Bar/Kitchen Area – With sink, quiet 30-min cycle Bosch dishwasher, 3 mini fridges, 1 tall stainless steel True commercial fridge, 1 Oster french door convection oven (55.9 x 49.5 x 33 centimeters), 2 Duxtop induction stove tops, 14 piece stainless steel pots/pans, microwave, automatic TeaBot loose leaf tea brewing machine.
- Furniture – the space comes furnished with 6 high tops & 20 stools, 3 rectangular tables on castors w/30 chairs, 5 couches, 2 marble coffee tables & up to 100 optional black folding chairs for theatre seating.
- Stage – With black curtains as backdrop, our stage is lit from above with 5 ceiling mounted spotlights (3000K), 2 tripod mounted softboxes (LED, 3000k or 5000k) available (and additional optional on-floor lighting) for great looking presentations and recorded footage plus we have a lectern/podium, stools and comfortable low seating for keynotes, fireside chats and discussion panels.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee – Brewed fresh in-house at our on-campus cafe.
- High Speed WiFi – Cisco/Meraki powered enterprise-grade network with custom SSID (‘network name’) as needed.
- Sound – Our central AV booth next to the stage controls sound on stage and in the audience – with 3 separated zones. We have both wired and wireless microphones.
- Screens & Presentation – Large Smart TVs on wheels (with HDMI connections), Ceiling-mounted 1080 HD Projector with screen plus white boards on easels & wheels (with markers and erasers.)
- Photography – Our photographers don’t watermark their shots and let you do whatever you’d like with photos captured at the event.
- Live Streams & Film Production – our managed services team can produce content for live streaming or post-production using our Blackmagic studio suite in 1080 or 4K with up to 4 cameras simultaneously recording.
- Staffing – We can arrange for servers, bartenders, security and other staffing as needed for your event.
- Catering & Food service – We can recommend solutions or you can simply use your own caterer for no extra fees!
- Open Bar [$35/person, min 30 people] including one service staff – featuring house red and white wine plus craft beer
- Extra Space – We have 10 break-out and meeting rooms on-campus – sized from 2 to 20 people per room. Plus, our Innovation Centre which is just a 3 minute walk away and can accommodate 100+ people for live-stream/hybrid events, off-sites and more!
The Perfect Location
Green P (metered) parking available on King Street daily plus underground paid parking is available across the street in the 775 King West Minto condos. Entrance is on Tecumseth & King just behind Shoppers Drug Mart. *We also have back ally access for vendor deliveries.