230 NIAGARA STREET by StartWell
The Perfect Venue for Inspired Events
A rare single-floor detached building with two entrances, soaring 16-foot ceilings, 6 skylights, large bright windows, Miami white-washed ceilings/walls/floors and tropical plants.
Specifically designed for collaborative events, the venue has 2 large spaces for concurrent presentations or alternate uses plus an open kitchen, two bathrooms and 5 on-site parking spots. Rental includes full audio-visual equipment plus furniture and presentation materials (white boards, flip charts, screens and more…)
Enough space for any type of event
Capacity: 200 seated (theatre) / 80 seated (training/workshop at desks) / 300 standing (cocktail)
- Two 55″ Smart TVs on wheels (with HDMI connections)
- A Behringer PA system (with two speakers on stands and 3 wired microphones)
- A bright projector with HDMI connections and screen (on tripod to position as needed.)
- 60 light and movable desks
- 60 Ergonomic Chairs (mid-back mesh with arms on castors)
- 100 optional folding chairs
- Two magnetic whiteboards on wheels (48″ W x 32″ L – double-sided on rolling aluminium stands)
- Whiteboard markers and magnetic whiteboard erasers
- Two magnetic tripod Whiteboard/flipchart easels (24″ W x 48″ L)
- Large Post-It easel pads
Optional Extra Services
- Bartenders & Servers – we typically offer self-service, Open Bar & Host Bar options.
- Baristas – have your guests visit our espresso bar for custom barista drinks (at our 786 King St W building.)
- Security (as needed.)
- Catering & Food service – our preferred vendor partner creates custom menu and service solutions for any need or limitation (allergies or meal type are not a problem.)
- Photography (our photographers don’t watermark their shots and let you do whatever you’d like with photos captured at the event.)
- Videography – footage of your event; raw or edited into a finished production you can share however you want.
- Livestreaming – we can setup single or multi-cam live recordings of events at the venue, to stream on a single channel like Facebook or to multiple channels (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Private Servers using RTSP) simultaneously.
- Extra Space – we have 10 break-out and meeting rooms on-campus – sized from 2 to 20 people per room (at our 786 King St W building.)
- Professional Podcast Studio – book the studio and use our mic equipment to record content with your event participants (at our 786 King St W building.)
Past Event Hosts at StartWell
*Some of the organizations who have hosted events at StartWell’s campus in downtown Toronto’s King West neighbourhood:
The Perfect Location & Layout
*The venue comes with 5 available parking spots on our lot, just in front of the building.
Street parking can be found easily in the neighbourhood plus just a 3 minute walk away there is underground paid parking at Upark 775 King Street West.