Do you have a passion for helping people? Need somewhere to work on your startup, job/work, project but have free time to help a community thrive? We have an amazing opportunity for you 🙂
The Ambassador Program trades membership at StartWell for your participation in animating our community.
In this role, responsibilities include:
- Manage the Space – Welcome visitors and other members with enthusiasm and energy. Handle any in-person inquiries, make sure we’re well stocked on office supplies and be ready to make every day awesome for our members! You’d need to be at the space between 8:30AM to 6:00PM on weekdays.
- Be a Host – We’re sure you’ll love working at StartWell and take that passion into this role when you conduct walk-throughs of the space with potential members, prep meeting rooms, help with community events and more.
- Tidy up! – We have a cleaning service but expect that you ensure the space is tidy during the day, this might entail using a mop or broom to help members clean up any accidents etc…
- Help us Be Better – We want to constantly hear how the Ambassador experience is going, and welcome any ways that StartWell can improve its services.
- Support the Community – This might include helping members use technology in the space – including WIFI access, Apple TV, the printer/copier/scanner etc…
Sound exciting? We thought so 🙂 The next step is to submit the form below – someone from the team will be in touch soon.
[contact-form-7 id=”116″ title=”Tenant Ambassador Application”]