Make your event a special occasion.
Our unique space has everything you need – a bar, full AV, staffing and more!
Steps from Bathurst Street in Downtown Toronto’s ‘King West Village,’ our event venue is a self-enclosed classic brick and beam building with its own street entrance and 5,000 square feet spread over two floors – including a main event space with wet bar and DJ setup, 3 private meeting rooms, two lounges and washrooms.
This amazing venue offers unparalleled opportunities for all sorts of events. The event venue building at 782 King St W is inter-connected to StartWell’s Main Campus (786 King St W) – all told comprising 17,000 square feet which includes a private espresso bar, meeting rooms and sound-proofed recording studio.
We keep good company
These are just some of the businesses who we’ve hosted at our venue:
And some photos from past events we’ve hosted:
Tour the main floor event space
Click on the black dots in this 360 degree tour to explore further!
We make it easy to host an amazing event
Our event venue has been built with everything you can think of on-site – our team will work with you to make sure whatever you need is available; from AV to catering. We also offer a-la-carte pricing per head for events with more than 100 guests who need Open Bar and additional services.
- 200Mbps+ High Speed WIFI (with wired/ethernet connections if requested)
- A built-in wet bar with a spray-nozzle sink, dishwasher, fridges, microwave and unique automated ‘teaBot’ tea dispensing robot plus keg fridges for beer, kombucha etc…
- Movable 65” 4K LED TV on castors (with HDMI and Apple TV for Airplay streaming.)
- Movable 45” 1080 LED TV on castors (with HDMI and Apple TV for Airplay streaming.)
- HDMI Projector with screen on tripod
- Professional Audio system – a full 3 point PA/DJ sound setup with 4 Wireless Microphones (lapel or headset) 2 XLR microphones (with Behringer audio mixer supporting up to 8 XLR microphones, 10” 1200W Rockville subwoofer and two 500W tripod mounted Behringer speakers) with ceiling-mounted house system (on its own amplifier and audio channel.)
- 5x high top tables, 20+ bar stools, 3x round tables (with 4 chairs each), 3x long tables on castors (8 ft. x 3ft) are all on site, with 4x (4 seater) couches, 4x soft armchairs, modern carpets and movable tropical plants.
- Espresso bar service – have your guests visit our espresso bar for custom barista drinks within the same buildings as the main event space
- Photography services (our photographers don’t watermark their shots and let you do whatever you’d like with photos captured at the event.)
- Videography – footage of your event; raw or edited into a finished production you can share however you want.
- Livestreaming – we can setup single or multi-cam live recordings of events at the venue, to stream on a single channel like Facebook or to multiple channels (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Private Servers using RTSP) simultaneously.
- Catering – our team can prepare food service options based on per-head budgets.
- Bar service – our in-house sommelier can prepare a custom menu of wines for your event or you can opt for our house red/white plus micro-brewed beer on tap for open bar (charged per head.)
- Security (as needed.)
- Extra Space – we have 10 break-out and meeting rooms on-campus – sized from 2 to 20 people per room.
- Podcast recording studio – book the studio and use our mic equipment to record content with your event participants
The Perfect Location
King Street parking hours:
|10am – 3pm||8a – 9p||7pm – 9pm|
|7pm – 9pm|
Underground paid parking is available across the street in the 775 King West Minto condos. Entrance is on Tecumseth & King just behind Shoppers Drug Mart. *We also have back ally access for vendor deliveries.