When most people think of the D word they get a little scared – ‘debt’ isn’t considered to be a good thing in most people’s personal lives. Yet, the average Toronto homeowner carries $600K of it, and most businesses rely on it to meet their working capital needs, especially when cash doesn’t flow evenly month-to-month.
This conversation will bring together perspectives from the Silicon Valley Bank and finTech startup Jeeves to explore the role debt can play in your startup and help demystify how it can be managed as part of regular financial planning.
- 5pm – Doors Open, Mingling, snacks and drinks
- 530pm – Talk (Keynote, Fireside Chat or Roundtable)
- 6pm – Mingling, snacks and drinks
- 7pm – Close
- William Lam – General Manager – Jeeves
- Filip Stoj – Vice President, Credit Solutions – Silicon Valley Bank
- Qasim Virjee – CEO, StartWell