In this film we consider achievements made on campus to enable Toronto’s innovators greater workplace flexibility in 2022 at StartWell.
- Our recently upgraded selection of on-campus meeting spaces has already seen high demand by teams looking for space in downtown Toronto to gather in person. StartWell’s expanded meeting rooms offer on-demand lounges, board rooms and large event venues to book anytime online – complete with turn-key video conferencing tech, stationary, cafe beverage service and more.
- We have launched a new publication called Coworking 2.0 to relate our experience developing StartWell and offer insight into the process of creating community-sensitive workplaces.
- Our digital magazine has made our approach to publishing the stories of our partners, members and neighbourhood easier. Expect films and editorial on a weekly basis in the new year.
- StartWell’s podcast has been upgraded; with a dedicated studio space on King Street in our main building now featuring multi-cam HD recording and live-streaming we are able to publish engaging episodic content in video as well as audio only through YouTube, iTunes and Spotify (as well as our magazine on the web.)
- We have just gone live with a professional media production studio for photographers and filmmakers to create world-class content on our campus in downtown Toronto’s ‘King Street West’ neighbourhood. StartWell Studios offers a turn-key white cyclorama with load bearing truss for complex lighting as well as a complimentary grip package of stands and lighting gear with building rental. Already, work has been done in our studio by agencies like KZM and brands including Nobis – who recently launched a new global ambassadorship with Marvel superhero actor Simu Liu (shot by Justin Wu.)
- Produced in-house at StartWell Studios, StartWell Yoga is a new on-demand wellness channel offering our members and the public yoga, pilates and meditation classes. In person classes will hopefully launch again in early 2022 and until then members of the service can login anytime they’d like to take a class. Additions to the catalog will be added regularly in the new year.
- 2022 will see StartWell’s eCommerce store go live on Shopify, providing the public with an array of excellent products we love – including our bespoke essential oil blend and sustainable clothing line (produced in collaboration with JUMA by Alia Juma using recycled PET bottles.)