StartWell Studios – A Unique Venue For Large Meetings in Toronto
The perfect place to bring innovative people together in private for collaborative brainstorming or other events.
We’ve built the ideal innovation studio with everything you need – an espresso-bar/kitchen, lounge area, configurable conference table setups plus whiteboards, flip charts, stationary and full AV for hybrid/virtual productions.
With an open concept and flexible (folding) furniture, this is a truly unique space offering unlimited options for housing large conference table setups and open concept breakouts in one venue.
- 3,400sf. Single Floor Detached Building (Ground Floor)
- Studio A – A large cyclorama studio with 16 foot ceilings, ceiling rig for custom lighting + conference setup for 30 plus lounge and additional high top seating, washroom and separate entrance from street with 2 parking spots.
- Studio B – A large meeting space with high ceilings + conference setup for 30 plus open concept kitchen, washroom and separate entrance from street with 2 parking spots.
Included Tech & Amenities (in each studio)
- Sound system (audio output) for hard-wired and Bluetooth sound connectivity
- 360 Degree microphones for clear video conferencing
- Large LED screen on wheels with Apple Airplay and HDMI connections
- 1080 HD projector for massive (15′ x 26′) wall projection
- Logitech BCC950 video conferencing cameras (167 degree wide angle)
- Enterprise grade WiFi with ethernet connectivity (~250Mbps+)
- Fresh-brewed coffee & on-demand loose-leaf tea (self service) included with full-price rental
- Ping Pong Table with balls and paddles (no extra charge)
- Upgraded video conferencing – with multi-camera (Blackmagic Pocket 6K w/ATEM Mini Extreme Pro ISO switcher) video capture and streaming (managed.)
- Catering – by introduction to our preferred vendor
Venue rental gives you exclusive use of the whole building – with enough space for 2 simultaneous conference setups hosting up to 60 table-seated guests. AV is on-site and provided with full-rate rental – giving you the ability to present and video conference with multiple teams at once.
For smaller groups, the studio space can be reconfigured for film screenings, ping pong and even media capture – its regularly used to shoot corporate films and headshots (something our in-house production team can handle.)
White corner-less Cyclorama with in-ceiling load bearing truss + 8 x 4-seater round tables w/separate entrance
Entrance to open lounge + kitchen with conference setup for up to 30 in ‘U’ or ‘O’ + 2 washrooms
STUDIO B – Cafe / Open Kitchen + Lounge + Meeting Space & Washrooms
STUDIO A – Large White Cyclorama Studio (Curved Wall & Lighting Grid)