Coworking Membership & Private Offices
Toronto’s best workspace option for agile and growing teams.
Coworking membership costs just $350/month and comes with 24hr access to our selection of lounges, call booths and workspaces + credit to book meeting rooms and studio space.
Based on team size, group memberships are discounted and we offer optional private offices on our upper floors that can accomodate 2 to 50+ people each – giving you an affordable way to configure the best workspace solution for your needs & scale.
Membership for Teams
Experience a happier, affordable and more productive way to work.
Your team will love being here – from our complimentary barista service & cafe to our simple apps for building access & booking rooms to the wealth of lounges & workspaces to explore.
Forget the carrying costs of leasing, furnishing and maintaining a downtown office in Toronto. Group membership at StartWell is far more affordable. Member fees decrease as your headcount grows and teams automatically pool booking credits for meeting rooms.
Get a quote now:
A flexible office solution for modern teams: add the offices you need when you need them to support your memberships.
Our offices are affordable, comfortable and come pre-loaded with everything you need: we have private rooms and full floors available with ergonomic furnishings, heating/cooling, WiFi/ethernet, sanitization/cleaning plus tropical plants and branding options.
Per-person monthly membership: $350
*Membership includes 5 hours of meeting space every month.
So much more than a desk – Members enjoy access to 12,000 square feet of common space on campus, which includes:
- A selection of work spaces to choose from – with all sorts of seating options to choose from including desks, shared tables for teamwork and standing tables for ergonomics
- Private meeting spaces with turnkey teleconferencing technology to book from
- A professional podcast studio with boom-stand mounted microphone
- Multiple lounge areas including a library stocked with books and periodicals (w/The Economist, Fast Company, Monocle and Inc.)
- Use of our Event Venues – Its easier than ever to organize large workshops/seminars, product launches, team meals and micro-conferences etc… right here on campus.
- Complimentary espresso bar where guests and members enjoy barista drinks through the week and 24hr self-service sparkling & still water on tap plus loose-leaf teas brewed by robot on demand
- Community – by just being in the same place with other motivated people working on what they think is awesome can be thrilling and lead to great business opportunities, insight and inspiration
Member Perspectives (See All »)
Space & Services Included in Membership
Members enjoy boutique hotel amenities at our unique coworking campus – including complimentary barista service through the week in our espresso bar which also offers self-service sparkling & still filtered water as well as a loose leaf tea selection.