Coworking For Students
Log onto virtual classes, focus on projects and collaborate when you need to.
StartWell is Toronto’s non-institutional campus offering Students everything they need to succeed at virtual school – from fast Internet to coffee/tea and plenty of space, we’ve got you covered.
For just $250/month students get 24/7 access to campus and its selection of lounges, common workspaces plus call booths to focus on classes. Use credits to book meeting rooms with your peers for private collaboration and study sessions.
Why Students Should Join StartWell
Coworking allows students to get their work done and most importantly, enjoy learning.
With universities and colleges closing physical facilities and turning towards virtual classes, student life has been massively impacted. Even when it is possible, attending classes online and studying from home can be distracting and frustrating. Students at StartWell enjoy 24/7 access to workspace plus Internet access they can rely on, with ergonomic work-stations at a peaceful, clean and secure environment.
- Reliable Infrastructure – Our enterprise grade secure and high speed fibre Internet connectivity means that students can jump on video conferencing calls whenever they need to. Also, we offer 100% uptime on our network through multiplexing connections from Bell & Rogers, so you’ll always be able to get online if you’re on campus.
- Space to Focus & Collaborate – Our 20,000+ sqft campus includes a wealth of spaces to focus on classes and homework – from banks of workstations with desks to common tables and more relaxed lounges, there’s variety to make settling into work fun and comfortable every day. Meeting rooms can accomodate all types of group sizes and come with whiteboards, TVs and video conferencing cameras so students can get together to learn and work on projects.
- Holistic Learning – All members of StartWell have access to our lending library – featuring periodicals and books curated within categories like ‘design thinking’ and ‘entrepreneurship.’ Our aim is to provide knowledge that can inspire individuals to think more broadly, learning more than coursework.
- Community – Social life on campus is enabled simply by proximity and students meet and make friends at their own pace with the security of our professional atmosphere (our campus is home to consultants, startups and corporations like Microsoft.)
- Wellness – At StartWell we’re big on promoting healthy lifestyles – complimentary Vinyasa yoga classes are available to members & held on campus twice per week, plus our free cafe services mean that you’ll always have loose-leaf tea and coffee when you’re learning.
- Preparing for a bright future – Drop-in office hours on campus are held weekly – providing mentorship and career planning advice at no charge to student members.
Just $250/Month Per Student
Not just a hot desk plan, StartWell members enjoy:
- A selection of work spaces to choose from – drop in desks, call booths and more!
- Private meeting spaces with turnkey teleconferencing technology to book from
- Multiple lounge areas including a library stocked with books and periodicals (w/The Economist, Fast Company, Monocle and Inc.)
- Complimentary espresso bar where guests and members enjoy barista drinks through the week and 24hr self-service sparkling & still water on tap plus loose-leaf teas brewed by robot on demand
- Yoga classes taught on campus in person as well as available streaming on-demand.
- Community – by just being in the same place with other motivated people working on what they think is awesome can be thrilling and lead to great business opportunities, insight and inspiration
Need your own dedicated workspace?
Focus on work at your own desk which no one else uses, plus all the benefits of basic membership.
For just $500/month we offer dedicated desks on a PIN code secured floor for students who want to come to campus regularly and get straight down to their work.
Every desk is only allocated to a single member and comes with a comfy ergonomic task chair, lockable drawer unit and power bar – everything you need to setup your computer, textbooks and whatever else you need.
There’s a kitchenette nearby to store and heat up meals plus washrooms when you need them. Dedicated desk members have access to the entire campus – so when you need a change of scenery you can grab your laptop and explore common lounges and workspaces on lower levels.
A flexible office solution for single students or working groups.
Need more space? Our private offices are large and comfortable – with a limited selection of single person suites and larger units for teams. All offices come with furnishings and regular cleaning/sanitization and mail services as well as all the benefits of basic membership.
Space & Services Included in Membership
Members enjoy boutique hotel amenities at our unique coworking campus – including complimentary Vinyasa Yoga classes and espresso bar service with reverse-osmosis filtered water (sparkling & still) plus loose-leaf teas brewed by robot!