Gathering / 2023
A conference for people who bring teams together.
As the workplace becomes digitised and staff more distributed, its getting harder to develop and support teams. Let’s talk about solutions.
Embracing new realities, this conference will be hybrid in format – with live talks in front of in-person audiences streamed globally from StartWell’s campus in downtown Toronto.
Attend In Person
$500 CAD / ticket: We have a limited number of IRL tickets for this amazing single day event in Toronto at StartWell. Registration gives you unlimited access to other attendees plus speakers and facilitators leading keynotes, round-tables, workshops and social events.
Free until Feb 15 2023: We have opened up early (virtual) ticket registration!
Meet some of our speakers through our Podcast
Our full agenda will be released in November 2022 and is expected to include talks from a diverse array of companies to present experiences and lessons from Human Resource Managers, Directors of People and Culture, Technologists, Academics, Wellness Practitioners, Medical Experts and more.
Topics you can expect to be explored include:
- Software tools for empowering culture
- Redefining productivity – exploring unique skills and personal feelings of efficacy as discreet contributions to collective corporate goals
- Wellness at work – encouraging healthy practices for positive attitudes towards work whilst transforming the experience of work to enable healthier lifestyles
- Managing attrition – analysing what degree of commitment workers have towards their workplace and exploring ways to engage and reward participatory culture
- Building trust – how to enable pride in belonging and activate the creative potential of teams to personify brands
- The question of how teams relate to your customers – getting intimate with the problems your products and services solve, and activating virtue by introducing staff to customers
- + Many many more….
Where is this happening?
We’ll be hosting the conference live in Toronto Canada at StartWell – Toronto’s independent innovation campus for flexible workspace and media production.
Leveraging the wealth of meeting and media production spaces on campus, we are hosting simultaneous sessions in multiple rooms; bringing virtual audiences into intimate roundtable discussions as well as large venue theatre settings.