StartWell’s Audio Podcast Studio
Drop in and press record – turn-key podcasts with professional gear.
Podcast studio rental comes with everything you need to record professional sounding audio podcasts – our gear is pre-configured and ready to record.
- The perfect all-in-one podcasting solution – with sound dampening panels on ceiling and walls, plus all equipment needed to record (on microSD or your own computer in stereo or multi-track)
- Four studio-grade XLR microphones (Behringer dynamic cardoid) on table mounts
- RØDECaster Pro professional mixing board for industry-leading audio quality and easy recording
- Smartphone, USB and Bluetooth™ channels for remote call integration with automatic mix-minus for echo-free audio
- Eight programmable sound pads, with eight banks available – load up to 64 sounds in total!
- Powerful onboard audio processing, including the legendary APHEX Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects for next-level audio quality
- Reference monitor speakers to listen back to audio recordings (5th set of headphones provided for this purpose or live monitoring)
- Wall mounted 1080p LED tv with optional HDMI and Apple Airplay connectivity
Because our podcast studio is located at StartWell – you’ll enjoy great amenities when recording on campus, like complimentary tea, coffee and sparkling + still filtered water as well as fast WiFi and day pass coworking.
Find refreshment in our reception cafe which features filtered still and sparkling water on tap, micro-roaster coffee and loose-leaf teas brewed on demand by a robot!
Stay for the day and work on post-production or focus on emails – we have plenty of hot desk spaces to work from on campus for just $50/person/day.
Private offices wired with 1Gbit ethernet & crazy fast wifi available throughout – connect on any device and stream media or exchange large files easily.
Full-color printers are available to members spread throughout campus available via WIFI and can be used to scan documents as well as make photocopies. (Never worry about paper or ink again!)
Location: 786 King Street West
You’ll love working on campus at StartWell and entertaining guests to bring into the studio – from killer WiFi complimentary barista serviced cafe at reception, everything is taken care of.
We’re right on King Street West – in between Tecumseth and Niagara Street. The streetcar stops at Tecumseth and Exhibition GO station is a 15 minute walk from campus. Street parking can be found easily on King Street and across the road there is an underground lot with daily and monthly rates Upark 775 King Street West.