Studio B Cyclorama (230 Niagara Street West)
The perfect space to shoot yoga/wellness/fitness, corporate videos, documentary interviews, intimate micro weddings, headshots or build small sets – with 16′ ceilings, a massive cyclorama along 2 walls plus onsite cafe & green room.
Studio Rental Rates
Overtime is charged at $100/hr & early drop offs + next day pickups (schedule allowing) are charged at $200 (single fee.) We do not charge for power usage on site and include complimentary high speed WiFi with every rental.
You Can Rent The Whole Building
This single-floor 3,400 sqft building comes with 2 washrooms, 5 parking spots and three main spaces – the cyclorama, an open kitchen/espresso bar plus ~1,000 sqft lounge/seating area which can be used for craft services, crew holding or temporary office space.
Exclusive use of the building & parking – perfect for photo/video shoots requiring sound/privacy.
Full Building Rental Rates
- Space – The studio measures ~2,000sq ft with a 16 ft tall cyclorama along two walls (~13 ft wide and 20ft wide) with a cove (the walls meet without a corner.)
- Lighting – Tracks with 40 ceiling mounted spot lights that can be turned off or dimmed, 6 massive skylights for natural light from above and tall windowed double doors on the West side of the building.
- Single Floor – 3 small steps below ground level with double doors and 2 dedicated parking spots (up to 5 available) on the lot so loading in/out is easy.
- Furniture – the space comes with minimal furnishing – a grey/black couch on castors, small area rug, 3 vintage chairs and a lounger form a small lounge enclosed with pipe and drape to be used as a change room, to store gear or as a photo booth for headshots etc…
- Complimentary tea & coffee (9-5, M-F) – Brewed fresh in-house at our on-site espresso bar.
- High Speed WiFi – Cisco/Meraki powered enterprise-grade network with custom SSID (‘network name’) as needed.
- Sound – JBL EON ONE Portable All-in-One Linear-Array 6-Channel PA System which works with line in or bluetooth for music / microphones (one wired mic is provided.)
- Screens & Presentation – 2 Large Smart TVs on wheels (with HDMI connections) plus white boards on easels & wheels (with markers and erasers.)
- Washrooms – 2 Washrooms on site
- Staffing – We can arrange for servers, bartenders, security and other staffing as needed for your event.
- Catering & Food service – We can recommend solutions or you can simply use your own caterer for no extra fees!
- Photography – Our photographers don’t watermark their shots and let you do whatever you’d like with photos captured at the event.
- Multi-camera 1080p HD live broadcast [$500/hr] (with AV technician – including non watermarked, copy-right free footage of ceremony delivered after the event)
- Open Bar [$35/person, min 30 people] including one service staff – featuring house red and white wine plus craft beer
- Extra Space – We have additional meeting rooms, offices and studio space a 3 minute walk away at our main campus on King Street West.
Cyclorama Studio Photo Gallery
A Beautiful Venue For Micro-weddings & Elopements
Studio B is perfect for intimate events and we offer a turn-key solution for couples who want to elope or get married with a small group in person whilst connecting with anyone over the Internet – our managed services team can produce your special day as a multi-camera livestream, broadcasting ceremonies and photoshoots with private virtual mingling sessions, speeches and more.
Considering a virtual wedding or elopement? Speak with our team to plan it at StartWell!
In-House Media Production & Live Streaming Services
Need headshots of your team? Documentary style films for internal communication? Live streams to international audiences in high definition? We work with clients to plan and produce amazing photo and video productions in our studio spaces.
Recent Productions in Studio B
The Perfect Location
*The venue comes with 5 available parking spots on our lot, just in front of the building.
Street parking can be found easily in the neighbourhood plus just a 3 minute walk away there is underground paid parking at Upark 775 King Street West.
You’re in Great Company!
*Some of the organizations who have hosted at StartWell: