StartWell’s Audio-Visual Broadcasting Studio For Managed Productions
Our revolutionary purpose-built broadcast studio can accelerate production workflows to save headaches, time and money – and actually make producing content fun!
The studio features a custom package of equipment – all installed, tested and ready to produce with. This includes: lighting, sound, video capture and live switching/streaming. Its the perfect space to capture audio-only or multi-camera filmed conversations.
In-house production services: if you have an idea for a podcast or film – our team can partner with your brand to record, edit and publish original content that looks and sounds amazing.
From lighting to sound to video capture and display – this studio is fully pre-configured and ready to record in!
- 3x Godox SL60 (ceiling mounted: KEY = Godox Octabox with two diffusion layers with velcro plus optional honeycomb grid, 2x FILL = Diffusion socks with barn-doors and honeycomb grids for focus.)
- 2x antique looking spot lights on tripods (optional practicals – on/off, no dimmer)
- Yamaha Mixer for XLR input (with phantom power) and RCA output
- 5x Behringer XLR vocal microphones with table stands
- Software processing with Fairlight through ATEM switcher
- 2x B&W reference monitor speakers (with basic amp for in-room audio output)
- 3x Canon 90D DSLR cameras w/HDMI output to switcher
- 1x 10-18mm Canon EF lens (wide angle)
- 2x 24-105mm Canon EF lens (telephoto zoom)
- ATEM Extreme Pro ISO switcher (for live camera switching and streaming + ISO recording to SSD via USB-C)
- Viewsonic 1080 projector (with wall mount)
- 50″ wall mounted TV screen (1080)
Example Production Stills
Location: 786 King Street West
You’ll love working on campus at StartWell and entertaining guests to bring into the studio – from killer WiFi complimentary barista serviced cafe at reception, everything is taken care of.
We’re right on King Street West – in between Tecumseth and Niagara Street. The streetcar stops at Tecumseth and Exhibition GO station is a 15 minute walk from campus. Street parking can be found easily on King Street and across the road there is an underground lot with daily and monthly rates Upark 775 King Street West.