World-Class Live Broadcasts & Media Recording
Presentations look their best when delivered to audiences on a professional stage with top-notch equipment.
Our turn-key event studio on King Street West uses a professional broadcasting suite with Blackmagic equipment that delivers a Hollywood look using multiple 6K 35mm cameras, and our in-house AV team manages everything so you can simply step on stage and present.
Plus, we offer high quality audio/video recordings without watermarks or licensing restrictions at no extra charge.
Simple Pricing: Venue + Services
Venue Booking: $5,000 full-day (8hr) / $3,000 half-day (4hr)
Professional live-streaming: $500/hr
Our live-streaming services include an on-site AV tech to mic the speaker and setup/manage the streamed video + cameras:
- Up to 3 camera angles (we use Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K Cameras with professional Canon EF lenses)
- Wireless lapel microphone or handheld wired mic with EQ
- Live-mixed video from up to 3 cameras and a 4th source (laptop for slides/graphics etc…)
- Video feed (typically up to 12mbps) delivered to virtually any platform (Zoom, Skype, Teams, Hopin, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, WebEx, BlueJeans, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo/Livestream etc…)
- Non-watermarked, license-free recordings in full HD of each camera angle used
- Non-watermarked, license-free recordings in full HD of the live-mixed video feed
- AAC Audio recording file of the live-mixed video feed
- Davinci Resolve project file of the live-mix (allowing you to post-edit the session in Resolve or Final Cut)
Our campus is so much more than just a professional media recording/streaming stage – and that’s something which presenters love.
When we produce a speaking engagement your speakers and team will get full-day access to campus and its amenities, giving them a place to prepare for their presentation – with lounges and cafe service at no extra charge.
Our Main Stage At StartWell’s Event Studio
When heads in boxes aren’t enough for engaged audiences at cutting-edge virtual events, StartWell partners with speakers, agencies, bureaus, media companies and all sorts of other organizations to present talent on a professional stage that relates an in-room feel on camera whilst supplying Picture-in-Picture slides, text-overlays and more to the live video feed.
Our main stage is at one end of a 2,500 square foot event venue that is fully built out – with lounge, bar and theatre furnishings as well as a broadcasting booth connected to the Internet with dedicated fibre. The perfect setting for comfortably producing a virtual speaking engagement or full event.