In-House Media Production & Live Streaming Services
We have two studios on campus that offer everything from white-washed cyclorama walls to warm exposed brick lounge, test kitchen and stage spaces, with optional meeting rooms and cafe service on site. Plus, our team can plan and produce content as well as live-streamed events for you.
Our professional broadcasting tools allow us to capture content from 4 cameras simultaneously in HD, 4K or 6K and broadcast a colour corrected video and EQ’d audio feed to almost any platform using RTMP or direct browser/software connectivity.
Professional Broadcasting Tools
- Cameras – Multiple industry-leading Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K Cameras with professional Canon EF lenses
- Mics – Wireless (lapel or headset) microphones or handheld wired mics with equalisation live (we mix audio feeds for clear sounding voices and music)
- Editing – Live mixed media with colour-correction on multi-camera feeds live to provide a harmonious watching experience plus additional video sources (for embedded media playback, slide deck presentations etc…) using Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO hardware & software
- Lighting – Multiple on-floor/movable LED lights for directed or diffused setups, with tripods and C-stands
- Internet Connectivity – Gigabit Fibre Internet connections – multiplexed for redundancy (1Gbps Rogers and 1Gbps Bell) and secured using Cisco Meraki hardware firewalls
What We Can Deliver
- Fully produced live-streams – from webinars and presentations to thought out virtual events featuring main stage broadcasts, chat roulette style rapid fire networking, breakout sessions for video conference segments and more
- Cinematic HD Feeds – 1080p Video feed (typically up to 12mbps) delivered to virtually any platform (Zoom, Skype, Teams, Hopin, Google Meet, GoToMeeting, WebEx, BlueJeans, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo/Livestream etc…) via RTMP feed or through the browser
- Video Files – Non-watermarked, license-free recordings in full HD of each camera angle used plus the full live-mixed video feed
- Audio Files – AAC Audio recording file of the live-mixed video feed
- Post-production Edit Files – Davinci Resolve project file of the live-mix (allowing you to post-edit the session in Resolve or Final Cut)
Our Content Production Spaces
782 King Street West (5,000 sqft, 2 floors)
Featuring 2 exclusive floors with their own entrance from King Street West – a lower level with washrooms, 3 meeting rooms and 2 lounges, as well as 2,500 square foot open concept studio with exposed brick, high ceilings, furnishings & dedicated fiber ethernet & WiFi. On the studio floor are 3 main setups: lounge, open kitchen/bar and stage.
Studio A has a dedicated live video editing and broadcast booth with managed services – simply bring your talent and we can produce amazing content for live streaming or scheduled publishing.
This space is regularly used for on-camera interviews/documentary style shoots, cooking shows and mixology demos plus speaker presentations on stage (for conferences, webinars and more.)
230 Niagara Street (2,000 – 3,400 sqft, 1 floor)
The perfect space to shoot yoga/wellness/fitness, host micro weddings, headshots or build small sets – with 16′ ceilings, a massive cyclorama along 2 walls plus onsite cafe & green room.
Studio B has its own dedicated street entrance in a private building also featuring an optional green room, 2 washrooms plus an on-site espresso bar with service. The space features 16 foot ceilings, white-painted exposed rafters, walls and concrete flooring. The ceiling features trusses for mounting equipment plus 6 large skylights and track lighting for multiple types of lighting.
The North and West walls connect to the floor and each other as a Cyclorama wall (corner-less) – all painted white. Plenty of outlets are provided and high power systems can be supported with our industrial power supply to the building.