Hygiene & Covid19
On guidance from our Medical Director Dr Sheila Lakhoo and published advice from the World Health Organization, we recommend all members take measures to boost their immune system whilst observing protocols on campus to improve hygiene and respect the wellbeing of our entire community.
If, for any reason, you need to get in touch with our team to report any concern about health and wellness on campus please use our contact form here.
Notes On Services
- Our cleaning team is regularly sanitizing our common areas and private offices at StartWell through the work week along with regular cleaning tasks (like garbage removal, vacuuming etc…)
- Hand sanitizer is provided at every campus entrance – please use upon entry
- We have disposable face-masks available at our reception for optional use – if you do not have a mask and feel more comfortable wearing one please ask for help from our Concierge. For booked events in our Event Studio or Innovation Centre a box of disposable masks will be provided and placed for your event just inside the entrance of your booked space.
- Disinfectant wipes are located in all kitchen and catering areas – including the self-service area of our cafe, please feel free to use them before and after use if needed
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain distance (1meter+ if possible) from other members and guests when possible – avoiding gatherings in common spaces.
- Wear a face covering or mask if you feel more comfortable to – as we are a private facility with a small population, masks are not mandatory and if you wear one staff may ask to see your full face to confirm your identity.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. We do not allow anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness to enter StartWell’s buildings and can arrange the delivery of personal items to you at home if needed.