Dedicated Offsite Space for Team Meetings & Events
Bring your team together for a day, week or longer – our dedicated offsite venue is the perfect place for working sessions, meetings and even creative content production.
With a main floor space that features lounge space, common work tables plus high tops and conferencing area as well as options for breakout space and flex offices in connected areas on campus. Tons of space for your full team plus its own street entrance for privacy!
- Bar/Kitchen Area – With sink, quiet 30-min cycle Bosch dishwasher, mini fridges, microwaves (plus induction stovetop and convection oven upon request.)
- Furniture – The room is furnished in 3 main zones – including a lounge area with couches facing King Street, an eating space with 3 rectangular eating tables (w/chairs and stools around our bar) plus a presentation space (with 8 folding tables and chairs with black covers in an oval configuration) on the North end of the room.
- Presentation Area – With black curtains as backdrop, the area is top-lit with spots and features an optional lectern on castors plus two 75″ 4K tvs with HD videoconferencing package included (using a single presentation mac computer, camera and 360 degree microphone.)
- Sparkling & Still Water – Available in-suite in our open bar/kitchen.
- High Speed WiFi – Cisco/Meraki powered enterprise-grade network with custom SSID (‘network name’) as needed.
- Sound – Our central AV booth next to the presentation area controls in the room – with 3 separated zones.
- Photography – Our photographers don’t watermark their shots and let you do whatever you’d like with photos captured at the event.
- Live Streams & Film Production – our managed services team can produce content for live streaming or post-production using our Blackmagic studio suite in 1080 or 4K with up to 4 cameras simultaneously recording.
- Staffing – We can arrange for servers, bartenders, security and other staffing as needed for your event.
- Coffee & Tea – Our on-site cafe can provide hot beverages for your team to enjoy just downstairs from our main offsite room.
- Catering & Food service – We can recommend solutions or you can simply use your own caterer for no extra fees!
- Open Bar – Featuring house red and white wine plus craft beer and serving staff as needed.
- Extra Space – We have 10 break-out and meeting rooms on-campus – sized from 2 to 20 people per room. Plus, StartWell Studios which is just a 3 minute walk away and can accommodate 100+ people for live-stream/hybrid events, off-sites and more!
The Perfect Location
Green P (metered) parking available on King Street daily plus underground paid parking is available across the street in the 775 King West Minto condos. Entrance is on Tecumseth & King just behind Shoppers Drug Mart. *We also have back ally access for vendor deliveries.