On May 30, 2023 the Toronto office of this Silicon Valley innovation platform hosted the Plug and Play Toronto Supply Chain & Advanced Manufacturing micro-conference at our Event Studio, leveraging the on-site hospitality services and reception space as well as our media production and live-streaming services for sharing perspectives from their keynote speakers, fireside chat participants and more on stage.
The afternoon’s action-packed micro-conference agenda included:
- A keynote from Jordan Becker of Toronto Global, who highlighted regional initiatives accelerating supply chain #innovation, notably the Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing, and scale-up TealBook.
- Trends Snapshot from Sean Elmurib
- Startup pitches EAIGLE, GeoMate, Mazlite Inc., Industrial Next, Basetwo AI
- A fireside chat with Edmund Zagorin, Founder & CSO of Arkestro, Plug and Play Supply Chain & Logistics portfolio soonicorn
- Investor Spotlight with Udit Bhatnagar, VP of McRock Capital
Photos from the micro-conference
About Plug and Play
Plug and Play is connecting Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses to the innovative world of Silicon Valley. Coined the “Silicon Valley of the North”, Toronto is Canada’s business and innovation capital. The city’s industrial diversity drives leading-edge hybrid sectors including, green-tech, food-tech and fin-tech, and is home to a growing hub of startups and premier companies. The Toronto office provides global Plug and Play partners with an expanded access to high-potential businesses in the Canadian market.