Turn-key photography & videography production spaces with multiple looks – including lounges, functional test kitchens and a massive white cyclorama.
In addition to bookable studio space, our team is available to plan and produce photo sessions, film shoots, livestreams, virtual/hybrid events and more.
Studio A | LOUNGE / TEST KITCHEN / STAGE
See Studio A
Load in/out through dedicated street entrances from King Street or rear ally. Exposed brick with large windows on 3 walls (with blackout blinds) + large open kitchen/bar, lounge furnishings, AV + moveable 6’x4′ stage. Dedicated rooms for hair/makeup + 2 washrooms and lockable storage plus wardrobe area in lower level.
Studio B | TEST KITCHEN / WHITE CYCLORAMA / GREEN ROOM
See Studio B
Load in/out through dedicated front entrance, with two double-door entrances, 4 car parking on lot in front of entrance (street level access.) Whitewashed building with exposed rafters + I beams with load bearing truss in-ceiling, 47’x25′ white cyc walls (16′ high with cove.) Rental for whole 3,400 sqft detached quiet building. Dedicated space for hair/makeup + 2 washrooms and wardrobe area + open kitchen space.
Media Production Services
We love telling stories using digital media and produce a range of content for our in-house brands as well as commercial clients using photography and film.
Leveraging the wealth of equipment, studio space and pre-built scenes on campus at our downtown Toronto location, our team has the unique ability to work with agility – accelerating production timelines by keeping everything in-house.
Film & Photo Scouts: We Have Shoot-Ready Scenes
Our campus boasts 20,000+ square feet of office, cafe, bar, event space, lounge and more – ready to shoot in and perfect as photography backdrops or instant film sets.
A Campus For Creativity
- Studio spaces from 200 to 3,500 sqft – mix and match spaces for your shoot based on your needs
- Coworking Membership – includes 24hr access, booking credits + discounts on studio space
- Offices – furnished and serviced offices for single workers or teams of up to 50 people.
- Touchless entry – swipe into the building with an app on your mobile phone. Our system can also automatically unlock the front doors for set start and end times
- Cleaning and sanitation is included
- No catering restrictions (we can recommend caterers as needed)
- Furnishings included (depending on the space you book, you can choose a look that suits your shoot or event)
- Full AV (in our large event venues – screens, microphones and speaker systems are available in-room)
Downtown-West – The Perfect Location
Our campus is made up of 3 buildings just west of Bathurst on King Street – in downtown Toronto just off the highway and on the streetcar line minutes from the financial core and Union Station, close to restaurants, hotels and transit links.