Turn-key photography & videography production spaces with multiple looks – including lounges, functional test kitchens and a massive white cyclorama.
In addition to bookable studio space, our team is available to plan and produce photo sessions, film shoots, livestreams, virtual/hybrid events and more.
Production Spaces on Campus
Studio A | LOUNGE / TEST KITCHEN / STAGE
See Full Listing
782 King Street West (5,000 sqft, 2 floors)
Featuring 2 exclusive floors with their own entrance from King Street West – a lower level with washrooms, 3 meeting rooms and 2 lounges, as well as 2,500 square foot open concept studio with exposed brick, high ceilings, furnishings & dedicated fiber ethernet & WiFi. On the studio floor are 3 main setups: lounge, open kitchen/bar and stage.
Studio A has a dedicated live video editing and broadcast booth with managed services – simply bring your talent and we can produce amazing content for live streaming or scheduled publishing.
This space is regularly used for on-camera interviews/documentary style shoots, cooking shows and mixology demos plus speaker presentations on stage (for conferences, webinars and more.)
Studio B | TEST KITCHEN / WHITE CYCLORAMA / GREEN ROOM
See Full Listing
230 Niagara Street (2,000 – 3,400 sqft, 1 floor)
The perfect space to shoot yoga/wellness/fitness, host micro weddings, headshots or build small sets – with 16′ ceilings, a massive cyclorama along 2 walls plus onsite cafe & green room.
Studio B has its own dedicated street entrance in a private building also featuring an optional green room, 2 washrooms plus an on-site espresso bar with service. The space features 16 foot ceilings, white-painted exposed rafters, walls and concrete flooring. The ceiling features trusses for mounting equipment plus 6 large skylights and track lighting for multiple types of lighting.
The North and West walls connect to the floor and each other as a Cyclorama wall (corner-less) – all painted white. Plenty of outlets are provided and high power systems can be supported with our industrial power supply to the building.
In-House Media Production & Live Streaming Services
Need headshots of your team? Documentary style films for internal communication? Live streams to international audiences in high definition? We work with clients to plan and produce amazing photo and video productions in our studio spaces.
Production Case Studies
Film & Photo Scouts: We Have Shoot-Ready Scenes
Our campus boasts 20,000+ square feet of office, cafe, bar, event space, lounge and more – ready to shoot in and perfect as photography backdrops or instant film sets.
A Campus For Creativity
- Studio spaces from 200 to 3,500 sqft – mix and match spaces for your shoot based on your needs
- Coworking Membership – includes 24hr access, booking credits + discounts on studio space
- Offices – furnished and serviced offices for single workers or teams of up to 50 people.
- Touchless entry – swipe into the building with an app on your mobile phone. Our system can also automatically unlock the front doors for set start and end times
- Cleaning and sanitation is included
- No catering restrictions (we can recommend caterers as needed)
- Furnishings included (depending on the space you book, you can choose a look that suits your shoot or event)
- Full AV (in our large event venues – screens, microphones and speaker systems are available in-room)
Downtown-West – The Perfect Location
Our campus is made up of 3 buildings just west of Bathurst on King Street – in downtown Toronto just off the highway and on the streetcar line minutes from the financial core and Union Station, close to restaurants, hotels and transit links.